Unencrypting a Quick Ship Drive for Hyper-V Restore
- Install ServosityPro or open the existing application
- Click on the Utilities tile on the bottom right
- Select the “Decrypt Backup Data” tab
- In the first box browse to the location of the Quick Ship drive. You need to point it to the “blocks” folder. Ie D:\1486491594832\blocks
- Select the VM guest machines you want to restore. Ensure the “raw file” option is checked so you can restore the vhd(x) to import into the new host machine.
- Make sure you restore the VHD file to the production location you want the VM guest machine to live.
- Once the restore of the vhd(x) completes you can import the existing machine into the new hypervisor. You can follow the article below on how to import a VM into Hyper-V