There are two ways to add a contact e-mail to your backup account. One being through the Servosity Client and the other being done through our portal.
Adding a Contact Email through the Servosity Client.
1) Login to the Servosity agent on the client machine and select the "Profile Settings" by clicking on your backup account name.
2) Select “Contacts” and then click on the “Add” button.
3) You only need to enter in the “Name” of the contact and the “Email” address that you want it sent to.
Adding a Contact Email through the Servosity Web Portal.
1) Sign into the Web portal https://cp.servosity.com/login/
2) Navigate to the backup account(s) that you want to change the notifications for and click on the account name.
3) Then click on the Users tile
4) Under the User settings you can click on "Contact" to edit or add more contacts.
5) You only need to fill in the contact name and email address. All other information is optional and not required to save the settings.
6) Click the green plus icon to progress.
7) Please make sure you save the settings by clicking the green save icon on the bottom right hand corner of the page. If you do not save the settings any changes you have made will be reverted.