Memory issues can show up in various ways, but the two most common are:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Throwable=Direct buffer memory, caused by [OutOfMemoryError] Direct buffer memory
These errors indicate Servosity does not have enough memory allocated to complete a delta calculation. In order to allow Servosity to use more system memory, you will need to change the configuration file.
- Verify the amount of free memory available on the system.
- Download an attached archive. They are named for the amount of memory they will allow Servosity to use.
- Close any open Servosity windows, as well as the icon in the system tray.
- Rename the existing config.ini file in the Servosity folder to config.old.
- Unzip the config.ini file from the archive you downloaded into the Servosity folder.
- Restart the Servosity Scheduler service and open the software.
Now Servosity can use additional memory to do its required delta calculations.