- Please download the file 5582-pro-hot-fix.zip and save this to your computer.
- Close Servosity Pro (if open) and close the system tray icon for Servosity Pro (right-click and choose Exit).
- Please shut down the following services: AutoUpdateAgent, Online Backup Scheduler, CDP Service (If running)
To launch the services manager : Go to Control Panel -> Administrator Tools -> Services.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\ServosityPro. Please make a backup of the current "bin/" directory.
- Please unpack the .zip file in this directory, letting it over write any files that already exist (these will all be in the bin\ directory). NOTE: Copy the files into the directory, do not overwrite the directory entirely.
- Please restart the AutoUpdateAgent and Online Backup Scheduler services - CDP can remain off for right now.
- Start the Servosity client using the desktop icon and make sure it loads properly. Please click on the ? icon in the bottom left toolbar and make sure it shows that you are running version 188.8.131.52. This is the patched version number. Please quit out of the backup agent, leaving the system tray icon running.
This will successfully apply the hot fixes to the agent - The following hot fix contains fixes specifically for Exchange and SQL backup sets as well as general over all improvements.