If you have added a new drive (D:\) to your system and need to relocate some directories/files from C:\ to D:\, ServosityPro and ServosityStd will by default treat these as new files.
To avoid this and have ServosityPro or ServosityStd treat these as "moved" files instead, please using this method.
1. Create your new destination directories on D:\my_directory
2. Add these new destination directories to ServosityPro/ServosityStd, even if they are empty.
3. Let your nightly backup run and confirm the new directories were added to the backup files using the nightly backup report.
4. Move your files from the old directory to the new directory.
5. Let your nightly backup run and confirm the files were all "moved" instead of "new"