The system defaults to add 1000GB to the original quota amount. If you set your backup account to auto increase, you will only be billed for the actual space used.
Articles in this section
- Data Security & Encryption
- Where to find your ShadowProtect License Key
- In-file delta technology
- Forgot your Password?
- How to Upgrade from Professional to DR Server / Desktop
- Servosity Billing
- Getting Started - Creating Servosity Logins
- FAQ: Why does my quota say 1000+GB when I set it to a lower amount?
- How to perform a system backup with ServosityPro's MS Windows System Backup?
- Best practices for backup and recovery of MS Windows system backup