Creating Servosity Logins
Servosity provides three tiers of access for our partners
- The first login is for the Reseller account - This will allow you to management all of your client accounts.
- The second login (there may be multiple) is for the Company – this provides access for your clients to view only their company and backup accounts.
- The third login is for each Backup account or the individual device that will be backed up.
Creating a new Company:
- You must first login to Servosity with your Reseller account https://cp.servosity.com/login/
- Select “Add Company”
- Fill out the Company information with your client’s company name
- Create the Company login and Password
- Create a new backup account
- Note: The backup account is for the individual machine you are wanting to backup.
- Create the backup account login and password
- Select the type of backup account (Standard, Professional, DR Desktop or DR Server)
- Place a 1 in the quota box and select auto increase
- For Exchange mail level backups, please specify the number of mailboxes you are wanting to backup.
- For DR accounts the license key can be found in the green text box above the account.
- Note: The ShadowProtect key can also be found by selecting edit next to the backup account