Mail Level Backup requires "Full Mailbox Access" permission for the user running Servosity Professional. For MS Exchange server 2007, you can grant access privileges to the user by issuing the command:Example:
Get-Mailbox | Add-MailboxPermission -AccessRights FullAccess -user Username
For MS Exchange server 2003, please refer to http://support.servosity.com/entries/198615-microsoft-exchange-mail-level-backup
If the problem persist, please ensure that the account in concern is mailbox-enabled. A mailbox-enabled user is a Windows Active Directory user that has one or more Exchange Server mailboxes associated with it (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/275636/en-us
Please also ensure that the email address of the affected user is not hidden from the Global Address List.
If the suggestions above cannot resolve the issue, please also verify if the MAPI
profile used by Servosity is configured properly. You can do so by following the instructions below:
- Download the MAPI editor (MfcMapi.exe)
Please download the MFCMAPI 32 bit executable.
- Open the MAPI editor
- Select [Profile], and then [Show Profile]:
- Right click on the [Online Backup Manager] profile
- Select [Open Profile]:
- Right click on the [Microsoft Exchange Server] entry and then select [Configure Service]:
- Enter the corresponding information, press [Check Name] for validation, and then press [Apply] afterward:
- Once done, please restart the Servosity client software