Issue: Desktop shortcut for ServosityPro does not work for 64-bit
Platform: Windows Server 2008 R2
Error: The item 'SystemTray64.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut?"
Cause: This shortcut is trying to access SystemTray64.exe which is not in the installer package.
Resolution: download and install the hot fix. File is attached to this article
Instructions for installation:
1. Close Servosity Pro (if open) and close the system tray icon for Servosity Pro (right-click and choose Exit).
2. Please shut down the following services: AutoUpdateAgent, Online Backup Scheduler, CDP Service (If running)
3. To launch the services manager : Go to Control Panel -> Administrator Tools -> Services.
4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ServosityPro. Please make a backup of the current "bin/" directory.
5. Please unpack the .zip file in this directory (ServosityPro), letting it over write any files that already exist (these will all be in the bin\ directory)
6. Please restart the AutoUpdateAgent and Online Backup Scheduler services - CDP can remain off for right now.
7. Start the Servosity client using the desktop icon and make sure it loads properly. Please click on the ? icon in the bottom left toolbar and make sure it shows that you are running version 18.104.22.168. This is the updated version number. Please quit out of the backup agent, leaving the system tray icon running.
This will successfully apply an update to the agent - this update include fixes specifically for the mailbox level backups as well as general over all improvements.