- Login with the newly created backup account username and password. On the new backup set wizard create a File Backup Set and name the job.
***Note: If you have not created the backup account you will need to login with the Reseller login Click Here and create the account. For more info on creating account logins see Getting Started Creating Servosity Logins.***
- Select the backup source by deselecting the "My Documents" and clicking on the Advanced tab.
- Click "Properties" to adjust the scheduled time. The schedule will default to be 9:00 AM Daily.
- The encryption should be kept on the "Default" setting which will encrypt the data in-flight and at rest with AES-256 bit.
- After completing the initial backup set wizard you can click the "Gear Icon" backup set settings to add additional settings (Retention, Local Copy, etc...).
- Click "Ok" and Save the Settings to complete the setup. If you are doing a seed load you can follow the instructions here Seed Load.