The Retention Policy setting defines how long files inside the “Retention Area” will be kept on the backup server before they are deleted automatically.
Articles in this section
- Servosity Product Breakdown
- ShadowProtect ImageManager Server Tuning Guide
- ShadowProtect User Guide
- Quick Ship
- Exchange Restore from Seed Load
- Where can I find the log files for Servosity Pro/Std?
- Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
- Servosity Retention Policies
- Introduction to the Online Backup Manager
- Servosity In-File Delta