This article discusses using the Image.Exe application to check a backup chain and make sure the path is not broken.
Please follow these steps:
- Open Command prompt window (cmd.exe) as administrator
- CD to ShadowProtect folder, e.g.
- C:\Windows\system32>cd "c:\Program Files\StorageCraft\ShadowProtect" (Win 32-bit
- C:\Windows\system32>cd "c:\Program Files (x86)\StorageCraft\ShadowProtect" (Win 64-bit)
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StorageCraft\ShadowProtect>image.exe qp "D:\Intel_QuadCore\Win7_64Bit\C_VOL_b001-i029.spi" f=fsr “d=$n”
- 2 -- "Cannot find file" The name from the command may have been entered wrong.
- 18 - "No more files" The file selected does not chain back to the base.