- Launch the installation package file you have downloaded.
- Click Next to continue.
- Select I accept the agreement after reading the license agreement, then click Next to proceed.
- Choose the installation directory, then click Next to continue.
- Select the program group to which the software will be installed, then click Next to proceed.
- The installation will start after you click Install.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
After install, it's the best practice to go into services and add either Local or Domain Administrator credentials into the "Log On" tab.
Note: Since version 7.9, a new Online Backup Manager NFSService (along with Servosity Online Backup Manager Services) is installed upon installation of Servosity. Make sure that the following ports are opened:
111 - Port mapper
1058 - Port required for Run Direct
2049 - Port for the NFS service