- After logging in, from the main panel, select "Backup Sets".
- Select "Add new backup set".
- Select MySQL Backup in the Backup set type drop-down.
- Input credentials for the MySQL server.
- Specify the path the mysqldump.
- Select any database you would like to backup.
- You can select "Add new schedule" in order to create the backup schedule. Be default it will be set to 3:00 AM.
- You can choose to perform backups daily, weekly, monthly, or a custom date/time.
- Here you can define the destination of where the files will be backed up.
- In this example, we are using the ServosityCloud.
- In addition, you can create a storage pool. This will allow you to backup data across multiple destinations.
Note: The software will test access to the destination before it is added.
- Select Next after you configure your destination(s).
- Here you can choose which type of encryption you would like. When choosing "Custom" the options for the algorithm are AES (recommended), DESede, and Twofish.
- If you choose default, the key can be viewed by going back into "Backup Sets" from the main panel, selecting the backup set > Show advanced settings > Others > Encryption > Unmask encryption key.
Note: Do not lose your encryption key. Without this you will not be able to restore your backup.
- Enter Windows credentials if required.
- Select "Next" to complete the creation of the backup set.