- In the ServosityPro main interface, click the Restore icon.
- Select the backup set that you would like to restore data from.
- Select the backup destination that contains the files or folders that you would like to restore.
- Select to restore files from a specific backup job, or from all files available, then select the files or folders that you would like to restore. Click Next to proceed.
- Select to restore the files to their Original location, or to an Alternate location, then click Next to proceed.
- Click Show advanced option to configure other restore settings:
Restore file permissions: To enable or disable restore of file permissions.
Delete extra files: Sync the selected restore source with the restore destination.
Follow Link: Restore the file link, or follow link to restore the content of the linked location.
- Select the temporary directory for storing temp files, such as delta files when they are being merged.
- Click Restore to start the restoration.