How to apply a Hotfix to Servosity Pro
First, you must ensure you are running the most current version of Servosity Pro.
- From the main screen of Servosity Pro, click the in the top right.
- Once you have confirmed you are on the most current version, close the Servosity Pro window.
- In the system tray, right click the icon and click Exit.
- Open the Windows Services window.
- Stop the Servosity Professional Services.
- Copy the 'bin' folder from the hotfix archive over to C:\Program Files\Servosity Pro overwriting any
files in the process.
- Once the file transfer is completed, start the Servosity Professional Services.
- Launch Servosity Pro and check the version number to ensure the hotfix was successfully applied.