- To add a network source to a backup set, start by logging in to cp.servosity.com
- Navigate to the backup set you wish to add the network source to by first clicking on the name of the Company the backup set is under.
- Next, click on the backup set you wish to modify.
- Click on the User tile
- On the menu panel on the left, click Backup Set and then the name of the backup set
- Next, click Source
- On the next page, click the under Other Selected Source
- Enter the UNC path for your network source under the Path field.
- Click to add the source to the list.
- Click on the bottom right to save the entry.
With everything setup on the control panel, back on the server running the Servosity Professional, open Services.msc.
Open properties for the Servosity Professional Service.
In the Log On tab, enter an account that is valid both for the server that is running the backup, as well as the network source and save the changes.
The network source has now been added to the backup set.