Servosity Fully Managed is a premium service where our team manages your Backup and DR for you. It is included on all Servosity Safe backup accounts.
Whether you're backing up the documents folder from an end-users desktop, or imaging a production application server, your customers data is critical. But when things get busy or problems arise, monitoring and maintaining the backups of that data can often seem like an easy thing to either put off, or hand off to a less experienced member of your team. Now there's a better way to save time, and still know that your backups are rock solid.
From the initial setup call, where we work with you to determine what needs to be protected, through the entire installation and configuration process, to checking those backups every single business day and fixing any issues we find, our team will make sure that when disaster strikes, you're prepared.
What Servosity Does:
- Pre-setup assessment - We'll spend some time on the phone with you to see what needs to be protected and get our remote access configured.
- Installation and configuration - We'll install our backup software on each system that needs to be protected, configure it just right, and set up the data stores for any local copies.
- Recovery preparation - If you've got a Backup / BDR Server, we'll make sure it's got everything you need for a speedy recovery pre-installed.
- Daily monitoring and maintenance - We'll check every backup job each business day, and if there are any problems, we'll spend up to 8 hours per company each month fixing them. We'll only involve you if a system needs to be rebooted, or major changes need to be made.
- Quarterly testing - Every 3 months you're entitled to request a DR drill where we will spin up your servers in AWS and give you 4 hours to make sure they're accessible and working smoothly.
- 24x7 Emergency Support - Any time, any day, forever. If your customer's production is held up by a restore issue, we're ready to take care of it.
What's in it for you?:
- No worries - Not only do we know our backup software better than anyone, our whole job is making sure that we keep your customers data safe. No more wondering if the new guy is paying close enough attention, or nightmares about ransomeware because you haven't had time to check on the backup report in a few weeks.
- Single point of contact - If you need to restore a backup, the same people who set it up, kept an eye on it daily, and fixed any issues that may have popped up are the people who are ready to help you with that restore.
- No need to scale your people - Want to add a new customer, but can't find the time? Let us handle it for you.
- Pass on the value - You can tell your customers that you've got their backups covered, there's no need for them to watch their email for errors and no requirement that they let you know if there's a problem.
- Security - All of our remote sessions are recorded and are available upon request for 365 days. We log every interaction with any stored credentials or encryption keys.
- Servosity Safe - Servosity Safe has many benefits beyond our Fully Managed Service, check out this article to see all the details.
If you're interested in signing one (or all) of your customers up for Servosity Safe, please give our sales team a call at 800-429-0500. We stand ready to help.