Best Practices for providing Fully Managed Information:
- Email email@example.com with Subject: “Servosity FM for COMPANY NAME” and the following:
- Would you like a Seed Load Drive? If so, list the Total Used Space (of all Devices that you plan to backup)
- Would you like to use Hyper-V or Virtualbox as the hypervisor on the BDR?
- We’ll email back the ConnectWise ScreenConnect installer link that is unique to this company
- Create a new Company and select "Fully Managed"
- Create all Backup Accounts
- Create the Servosity Windows User(s) (in AD if possible) and set permissions
- Create the Servosity User on the NAS (Or on the BDR, or request that we do it)
- If you run SentinelOne, CiscoAMP, or any Next-Gen AV/malware, whitelist our software
- Install the Connectwise ScreenConnect agent on each machine being protected and the BDR (this link is unique per end-company)
- Uninstall Prior Backup/DR Software
- Install ShadowProtect and Reboot
- Notify us by replying to the Support Ticket
We'll ship your seed load drive(s), configure, run local backup, and let you know when the seed load drive is ready to return.