At Servosity, our goal is to make the world’s servers UnCrashable™. One of the biggest challenges to that mission today is Ransomware. So we’re stepping up to take on the real life supervillains out there who take innocent data hostage. When we decided we wanted to create a guarantee that you will never have to pay a ransom for your clients' valuable business data, we knew we had to make our backups immortal, indestructible, and self-healing. So we came up with our Adamantium Protection Guarantee.
For Guaranteed companies, we will make sure that nothing can destroy your backups. We’re so sure that we can keep your backups safe and secure in our cloud, that if we’re unable to restore a copy of your client’s volume that we’ve marked guaranteed, we’ll refund all your monthly recurring fees for the past year. Doesn’t matter if they’ve only been running this backup for 1 month, we’ll refund you 12 months. If you’ve got 100 servers compromised, and we can restore all but one, you get refunded for all 100, for the full year. We’re that serious.
- Backup Accounts that meet all of the requirements listed below may be enrolled in the “Servosity Adamantium Protection Guarantee” program
- Based on our backup and testing reports, we will display a “Guaranteed Recovery Point” for each selected volume on each system in the Servosity Control Panel. This is the specific date and time that is Guaranteed. You may have zero or more Guaranteed Recovery Points.
- If we are unable to restore a valid NTFS volume from this date and time, we will refund you the monthly recurring fees that you’ve paid for the last 12 months of service.
- An NTFS Volume is considered Valid if Microsoft Windows CHKDSK runs without error.
- Currently we only guarantee Servosity Safe DR accounts.
- Only volumes with an assigned drive letter which are selected for backup in the Servosity Control Panel are protected
- All backups must be configured according to our requirements
- Partners must report any Ransomware, Malware, attack, bad actor, or Suspicious activity within 48 hours by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only applies to supported Windows OS Versions (https://www.servosity.com/platforms)
- Guarantee does not apply until a system has been certified Safe by the Servosity Fully Managed team
- Beta Versions of any of our software
- Accounts with multiple ShadowProtect or Servosity backup sets on one system
- Any system where the automated verification cannot successfully complete
- Any system that cannot be certified by our team for any reason